Thursday, May 27, 2010
Sweet Scoops Money Holder in Color
Hello, everyone! This was a virtual card I made for a Birthday Celebrant. You might guess who this is! It's Patty Bennett my hero! It'll be her bday on Friday and this is something I whipped up for her. She deserves every treat and loving thoughts on her special day. So join me in greeting her on her special day at Patty's Blog
In addition to making this card/money holder with special thoughts, I had the NEW "In Colors" in mind. I tried to get the color as close on this card and you'll see that it will look like the NEW colors in the NEW catalogue!
Real Red CS -Cut 8-1/4" X 6-1/2" the Scored at 3-1/4"
Whisper White CS - 8" x 3"
Chocolate Chip Brown CS - 7" x 1"
- Real Red
- Whisper White
- Chocolate Chip Brown
- Pumpkin Pie
- Kiwi Kiss
- Pretty in Pink
- Melon Mambo
- Elegant Eggplant
- Sweet Scoops #117078- Wood or #120078- Clear
- Soft Suede Ink Pad
- Tempting Turuoise Ink Pad
- Real Red Marker
- Chocolate Chip Brown Marker
- Scallop Square #112081
- Slit #104388 (used to make a slit to hold money or gift card)
- Stamping Sponge #101610
- Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Sprtiz #118772 (sprayed on the scoops after stamping)
- White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen #105021 (to create hightlight on scoops)
- SU! Dimensionals
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!