Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cake Collection Part 2



Another cake from KT!!! She out did herself again! She's soooo creative I can't help but do a dance :) This time she used the scallop circle punch on her flowers and used DSP instead of the cardstock. I love how the lines represent in this cake. Looks like a layers of icing and cake. YUM!!! Her candle just seals the project! Thanks again for sharing your cake slice take, KT! Visit her at KT Hom Designs

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

KT said...

Wow! Kay --- Thank you for making my day by posting my cake slice pic! Your cake slice tutorial has made a lot of my friends with birthdays so very happy --- It's the best $4.99 I ever spent! I fill my cake slices with some Werther's sugarless candies (from Safeway) and a little handwritten note.

cv writing service said...

Wow this eye catching paper creations are awesome. It is a great effort as by using simple paper you have created superb masterpieces. I will try this too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin