Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Owl Pillow Boxes



Less than a week now before VDday!!! Here's a quick and cute project for your Valentine favors. It's so cute I'd eat it kinda project...hehe. Enjoy making them.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
- Cherry Cobbler red
- Glitter Paper - Red- #121790
Punch:
- 3/4" Circle Punch #119873 (for the owl eyes)
- Small Heart #117193 (for the owl heart eyes)
- Full Heart #119883 (for owl wings)
- Heart to Heart #119881 (for the beak)
- Scallop Edge Border #119882 (for the owl feather)

BigShot Die:
- Pillow Box Die #113466 (for the owl body)

Ribbon and other Supplies:
- 5/8" Organza Ribbon - Whisper White #114319
- ribbon featured not SU!
- you may use and 5/8" ribbon
- Crystal Effects Glue #101055
- Glue Gun

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Gail S. said...

So cute, Kay!! You come up with the cutest things!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

There you go....perhaps I have missed some post. I call you my owl punch lady. I so enjoy your cleverness with the punches. You've also caused me to spend more money on punches....at least that is the story I'm sticking with...lol

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are so cute! What a great Valentine project! Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rhonda Miller said...

These are too cute. TFS.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin