Sunday, March 4, 2012

Easter Buddy Baskets



Egg season is here earlier than last year. Better be ready for it or you'll ran out of time! Every year, I try to come up with a new Punch Art for Easter and here are cute little Easter Buddies I created to keep your treats company. Don't they look like they're guarding your little treats. Or just looking over them? What cuties!

They're cute, easy and fun to make. Here are some mix and match colors for your basket treats.



Tutorials to follow later!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Das ist so süß.

Lg Sarah

Whimcees said...

Hello!

So cute - you did it again! I love these little guys! Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Terry Molineux said...

WOW These are adorable cannot wait for the tutorial! Can you send to Krazy4Bears@yahoo.com thanks! terry~

Kim said...

Kay, these are so incredibly cute! This will be on my inspiration blog post today. thanks for sharing

lifesabeach32940 said...

Oh, these are going to be PERFECT for my granddaughter and grandson!! I will be checking regularly for your tutorial.

You are AWESOME!!

Judy

Nancy Dawson said...

these are adorable! Great for pre-school treats!

Susan G said...

How cute! My granddaughters will love these!

Cindy said...

Adorable Kay! I love them. Cindy

lisa808 said...

Adorable! Love the baseball cap.

Patti said...

Absolutely the cutest. I wish I had some little ones to make them for. Will have the idea for grandkids some day.

Mary said...

So glad to have you back! Love your little bunnies, I bet they would look cute on the front of a card too!

Lynda said...

I found this thru Kim Score. These definitely fit into the Stinkin' CUTE category. Love them.

Jazzi Ka said...

.. oh so cute! Love it. I look forward to a tutorial.

papierscrapetc said...

Ils sont trop mignons, j'adore!!!!!
J'ai hâte d'avoir le tutoriel en ligne.
J'habite en France, je suis une fan de votre blog. J'attend toujours avec impatience vos messages.
Scrapbises.

Chantal

Sonia said...

WOW WOW amazing :) Would love to make these as Easter treats.
Hugs Sonia xx

Patricia Gessner said...

I am so wanting a tutorial for these. Will it be coming soon??????

Unknown said...

Hello

they have received my email?

greeting mandy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin