Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th Birdhouse



Happy 4th everyone! I hope your plans for this weekend goes with stunning glow of fireworks and bbq feast. I had some request for a July 4th project and I had to share this with you. Like any celebration, you can't pass up a whimsical decoration for July 4th get-together event. So here's a nice project you can make this weekend for your delight.

My plans for the 4th are usually celebrating it with family and friends. We go to the park after a nice dinner and watch the fireworks. We usually just leave chairs and blanket to save our spot in the park fair in the afternoon. Then by sunset, the band in the park plays for the city as we patiently wait for the fireworks. It's also nice to see a variety of proud and happy people in the park enjoying the sight and sounds. Hou about you? What are your usual plans for the 4th?

Have a nice weekend! Tutorials available on the right side of this blog post. More birdhouse designs HERE.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Your bird houses are so cute! I love them. Especially the 4th of July Bird House.

Have a great 4th of July!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Super cute Kay!And your blog header is also so cute! Hope you have a great class, wish I could attend.....
Have a safe 4th.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin