Monday, July 25, 2011
Christmas in July - Blossom Boxes
Some of you suggested some Christmas Projects in July. Well here's something you'll enjoy to make. With the Blossom Box die #123127, and Christmas DSP "Jolly Holiday" (from last year's catalog) But I can't wait for the new ones in the NEW 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog. In the meantime, here are some polka dot ones with a cute Pennant Reindeer using the Petite Pennant Builder punch #122361.
Remember, when using this Blossom Box die with DSP paper, you'll need your Crease Pad #113476. These pads will give a deeper score impression on the box's folds without cutting it. If you're using a cardstock, you don't need these pads.
To make the Reindeer Tag:
- Petite Pennant Builder punch #122361
- Curly Label punch #119851 with the Hostess Tagstastic stamp set #122747-Clear or #122745-Wood.
- Lace Ribbon Border punch #122362 to make the reindeer horns
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Set (circle punch) #118309 for the nose
- Blossom Petals Builder #121808 for the ears
- Owl Builder Punch #118074 for the eyes
Aren't they cute. Sugar cookies from Santa are so going to fit in these boxes :) I used the glitter red paper for his nose. That paper will be available in the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog in Sept 2011. So prepare to stock up because you'll see more projects made with red glitter paper!!! Now you know what items you'll find in the Holiday Craft fair I'll be in this year :) There will be more!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!