Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini Heart Box with Melon Mambo



Hi! How was your Valentine Mini Heart Box Classes? Mine went so well with these design and color too. Melon Mambo with Early Espresso is one of the best combo colors out there. I also embossed the cover with the Elegant Lines Textured Impression Folder #119277. It came out perfect! Looks like chocolate to me!! Chocolates Anyone?

The Pink Pirouette box cover was made using the Love Impressions DSP #121780. Loved the embossed little hearts! To add a little flower, I used the Boho Blossoms Punch #119858 with the Basic Jewel Pearl embellishments #119247

Click here for other SAMPLES.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin