Friday, February 4, 2011

Lady Bug Jr Punch Art



Need I say more ??!!! Come join me in my punch art class this weekend. I know it's the Superbowl weekend..uhuh.. but some of you who may be free AFTER or DURING the game can come over and have a celebration or grump..(for those whose team didn't win). I'm not going to say who I'm routing for (my friends do).. but come see me and just talk about the game, the commercials in it and the half time show while we do our punch art.

These 2 darlings are just waiting for you to make them and Valentines Day is counting down!!! If you don't have a card yet... Here's your chance to make them in my class!!! We are making 4 different bugs!!! So HURRY!
BTW, that's SUNDAY, Feb 6th. SEE YAH!!!
ps. Let me know if you want to join the Saturday Class (the day before Superbowl).

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

How sweet is this bug, Very nice...love it
~Jodi

Sharon Graham said...

These guys are absolutely adorable!

happyhome43 said...

If I purchase the tutorial is it for all 4 of the bugs .... views .... positions?

Unknown said...

I love these little bugs they are so sweet. Don't need any candy with these..
Lorraine

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so wonderful I don't even know what to say! I absolutely love this guy! You are brilliant! :<)

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

Well how cute are these!??! You've done a fabulous job!! I love these bugs!! Thanks for sharing!

Pixie said...

I just purchased the tutorial for the bugs...just made the Jr bug..had to alter just a bit, as I didn't have all the punches. He turned out ADORABLE! TFS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin