Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas Cards - Embossing
Hi, there! I've been so busy fulfilling my card orders lately and I just wanted to share with you some little details I've made with these cards. If you are looking for cards to create for mailing this holiday season, this is an easy one. It won't even require you to add extra postage to them.
These cards are measured at 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" that would fit an A2 envelope. My first card is a Xmas wreath. I saw something like this made as a giftcard holder so I figured it also can be a beautiful card. I added the Medallion Stamp #115223 on the background using Crumb Cake Ink pad #121030. It just super impossed the wreath to another level. I just loved it.
- Cherry Cobbler - cut at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- Very Vanilla - cut at 4" x 5-1/4"
- Old Olive - die cut with Island Floral die for wreath
- Crumb Cake #121030
- Cherry Cobbler #119669
- Medallion Stamp
- Bells # Boughs #121142-C; #120831-W
- Island Floral die #118871
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots -#117335
- Textured Impression Folder - Petals-a-Plenty #116824
- Tasteful Trim Bigz Die - #120903
- Large Oval Punch #118755
- Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon #109034
- Crystal Effects Glue #101055 - for glitter
- Stampin' glitter- Fine Galaxy - Red
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!