Monday, November 8, 2010

2010 Holiday Faire Success with Details- Part 2



Hi! As promised, here is part 2 of my Holiday Faire details. To start off, here's another cake, my Thanksgiving Cake. I wanted to go for a pie but I'm still doing the design for that. In the meantime, I can do with my pumpkin cake :) I decided to go for the Chocolate Chip brown flowers because I thought it would look good with Crumb Cake CS and the Pumpkin Pie CS. It did! The tough part was deciding what color the tag should be.I couldn't decide and I was running out of time. Well, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight came to mind. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Moving on to the next item, my Designer Tote Boxes! A sell out too. I made ones with Real Red, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie CS. As displays, I filled a couple with popcorn (butter, caramel and cheese flavors) in a plastic sac and tied 5/8" satin ribbons on them. You can also fill them with party mix. Just lovely! Great giveaway for the holidays.


Of course, my owl trims! I can't do away with the owl punch. They're my favorite. Here are ones dressed in Santa's Elves. Check out the tiny pom-poms..hihi. I placed this cuties on a cookie plate. They looked delectable. BTW, the owl vest were cut from the Jolly Holiday DSP #117159.


Another Owl punch art. This time with tags :) I discovered that I liked using the Clearlits die #118872 - Scallop Rectangle! Great for pictures too. You can actually see where you are cutting when you pass the die into the BigShot. p.211 (IBC)
I also used the Bells and Boughs Stamp set, my new favorite, #121142. Great for borders, I may say. Needless to say, I also used the Two Tags die #115954. So handy. You can make baskets with this die, tags, money holders.....etc.


I was hoping I could finish my share on this post, however, I have more tips for events and faire if you plan to have one. So visit me again tomorrow. I'll show you and give you pointers on how to setup a booth no one can resist to visit. Make your booth display head turners and make patrons come back for more.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jaygirl said...

How wonderful that all your products were sold out. Am super happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Debarge Design Builders said...

congratulations! your creations were so cute. send my wishes to raidis too. love the owl tags! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin