Friday, October 29, 2010

A Christmas Card - Cocoa Mugs Workshop



Hi, there!!! The weather is changing drastically that it shocks the body. It's just confusing our system. Well they say that a cup of hot cocoa or a cup of coffee keeps the body at normal temperature in the holidays. So I'm doing that with cards, too!

It's so much fun doing this card and it's sooo easy. I used the Jolly Holiday DSP #117159 and I didn't realize how useful and how lovely these design papers were until I used them for my Xmas cards. I wish they never retire this set.



Picture a warm mug with hot cocoa topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with cinammon or cocoa powder. Of course ,we can't forget to plop in the ever so sweet peppermint candy cane that gives that little bit of flavor of Christmas. Can you picutre it? Well, we will be making a set of 4 cards at my November workshop:) In this class, you'll be getting a cute designer tin to hold your cards too! So hurry and sign up for my class!! It will be on November 13th and 14th :)

To purchase my tutorial for this class, it will be a $4.99 fee to receive a .pdf file via email. To sign up for the class, it will be a $9.99 fee. Please click the button for advance sittings and tutorials.





Class or Tutorial







Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Adorable, Kay...just may have to get this tutorial - especially as our Bay Area weather continues to get cooler! Will be very cute for Christmas stocking stuffers!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

I just purchased the pdf and can't wait to make these cute cards. I think we will make them at my next SAS. Thanks Kay!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

I just purchased the pdf and can't wait to make these cute cards. I think we will make them at my next SAS. Thanks Kay!

Unknown said...

After you make the pdf purchase, how does it take to receive it? I just bought one yesterday night (Friday) and can't wait to start creating!

Debarge Design Builders said...

i love these cocoa mugs! very cute & unique...a must have!!!

Rizwan said...

Cool and beautiful i love your taste its a nice work thanks for sharing

plastic card printing

SyedMuddassar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin