Sunday, September 20, 2009
Bear Day Cards - Big Shot Die
Today was a good day to make bear cards and I just added on some small features on my bears.
As you will notice, the eyes of these bears will have some highlights on them as well as the noses. It's just White Gel Pens! After adhering the brown or black cardstock behind the eye and nose holes, mark them with white gel pens. Just make the dots on the upper side of the eye and draw a curve underneath the eye. This will give you a cute expression on the bears eyes. You may also draw some lashes with black pen.
On this card, I made 2 cutie bears side by side. They can be Best Friends, Mom and Daughter pair or Sisters. Even if they do not fit a regular size card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2"), they still look so cute. ( I also embossed the background)
This bear may be for Valentines Day but I choose to have it as a Birthday card, ain't she cute!
- SU! Bigz Die Bear p.35 #117977 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- SU! Beary Essentials p.37 #117978 (2009 Holiday Mini catalogue)
- SU! Sizzlits Die Beary Girl p.37 #117982 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Beary Nice Wishes Stamp set p.36 #118050 (2009 Holiday MIni Catalogue)
- SU! Top Notes Die p.198 #113463 (2009-2010 IBC)
- SU! Scallop Circle p.199 #113468 (2009-2010 IBC)
- Stampin Dimensionals p.192 #104430 (2009-2010 IBC)
- Scallop Edge Punch p. 187 #112091 (2009-2010 IBC)
- Cardstocks p.155-147 (2009-2010 IBC)
- DSP p. 160-163 (2009-2010 IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!