Friday, May 25, 2012

Pillow Box Graduate Owl

Congratulations to the Graduates of 2012!!! Here is something I thought of making this time of year when we celebrate accomplishments, commendations, and achievements :) Something easy to make for your special graduate, a cute Pillow Box Grad Owl. These boxes can be used as money holders, as well as treat holders! I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what I used on these project, so I'll leave this up to you this time. It's 1am and I'm just so ready for bed. Just needed to post something special for you before I forget again. Comment if you have any questions, ok! I'll be here :) Later!! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

8 comments:

lisa808 said...

Super cute!

Mary said...

Cute, always! Have a nice weekend too!

pnablo said...

These are so cute!
How did you make the hats?
pnablo@hotmail.com

TLady said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks for showing us!! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

You never cease to amaze...miss your posts on Luv2Stamp...but happy to see you where ever....these are perfect for graduations....TFS!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! You are so creative as usual!!

Gina Wrona said...

adorable! loved it!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Catching up on your projects - the little owls are wonderful! You are so talented! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

P.S. This is the 5th try at your verification - can you please turn it off?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin