Friday, November 11, 2011
Holiday Treat Box - Penguin
I know who'll be soooo excited to see this. She'll be thrilled to see this!! Yup! So you Penguin Lovers, here's one for you :) A Holiday Penguin Treat Box.
I've seen so many versions of this but decided to integrate all the designs in one. So if you see a piece here, just Holler.. :) Glad to have made this little one. The eyes are so expressive. The piece that just sealed the cuteness was the scarf. You can add more flare to it in the scarf by using other DSP or color! But this little cutie will just wow your special someone:) Have fun making them :)
Ok for the details....
Measurements needed: Whisper White CS (for the face, cut 3"x 2.5"); DSP (for the scarf = 1/2" x 3", and for the small piece of the scarf = 1/2" x 2")
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906(for the hat- cut half)
- Boho Blossom Punch # 119858(for the pom pom on the hat - use the big flower)
- Curly Label Punch #119851 (for the flippers)
- Oval Small Punch #120908 (for the beak, cut round edges with 1/2" circle punch to make a pointed end)
- 3/4" Circle Punch #119873 (for the eyes)
- 1/2" Circle Punch #119869 (for the black of the eyes)
I also put an extra set of black 1/2"circle Punch behind the eyes to make depth.
- Tasteful Trim #120893 (for the hat trim)
- Textured Impression Embossing Folder (TIEF) - Snow Burst #124096
- Glitter paper- Red #121790 and Silver #124005
- Ink pads for smudging (tempting turquoise & real red)
- Dimensionals #104430 (used on the 2nd piece of the scarf to add lift)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!