Sunday, October 30, 2011
Christmas Stocking- Penguin
Happy Halloween to all!!!... odd.. but today I'm posting something for Christmas. Scary, Scary... Merry :) Don't worry, I'm not confused... just busy frazzled. I apologize for the late post but I'm back again for more fun projects this holiday season:)
The new Holiday Stocking Die #124098, is so much fun! Not only can you use it for stockings, some use them as a head of a horse or a head of a reindeer :) These stockings can be made for holiday cards or as Gift Card Holders. Just cut 2 pieces of stocking die and emboss them (for back and front) and hot glue the edges, just enough for a gift card to fit from the top.
Much more traditional, here's one with my good old penguin punch art where I used the Owl Punch. Here's a closer look. Have fun making them :)
- Owl Punch #118074 (for the penguin)
- 1" circle punch (for the hat and penguin wings)
- 3/4" circle purnch (for the penguin's face)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack (flower - for the hat top)
- Scallop Oval Punch #119856 (for tags)
- Holiday Stocking #124098
- Textured Impression Embossing Folder(TIEF)- Petals-A-Plenty#116824
- (TIEF) Stripes #123128
Other Supplies Used:
- 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!