Monday, October 3, 2011
Halloween Bat Punch - in CLEARANCE SALE NOW
Ok,Ok... don't worry! I'm not getting the Milk Carton fever. This project is just in my long list of TO DO. It's been sitting in my Draft Box for long. So anywho, I'm sure you'll still be excited about my cute bat..hehe. ENJOY!!!
HOW TO MAKE THE BAT:
- 3/4" Circle Punch #119873(for the body)
- Bat Punch (in clearance sale, but you can use your scallop circle punch for the wings)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack #118309(use the circle punch for the eyes)
- Owl Punch #118074 (use the smallest circle for the eye dots)
- Wicked Cool Stamp Set #120600- Clear; #118738- Wood
- XL Bigz- Tasteful Trim Die #120893
- 5/8" Satin Basic Black ribbon - #117285
- Milk carton Die #117310
TO MAKE THE BOXES: Click HERE
Don't forget to get your Bat Punch - LAST CHANCE!!! CLICK HERE for CLEARANCE SALE!!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!