Saturday, September 24, 2011
Another Altered Milk Carton Box - Witch
Hi! I've had this box made a month ago but didn't get around sharing it until now. I'm still having my computer problems but good thing I had posted this picture before my hard drive crashed :(
Anyway, the mask that my witch was wearing was made with the Curly Label punch #119851. Just punch half of that label with a large oval punch #119855. Then glitter at the edges. Here's how I did my "masked cat".
The witch's hair was made with the Tasteful Trim die #120893.
Other Punch Used:
- Petite Pennants Builder #122361 (used for the hat)
- XL Tag #119866 (used fo the face)
- Window Word Punch #119857 (used for the rim of the hat)
- 1/2" circle punch #119869 (used for the eyes and eyelids)
- 5-Petal Flower #119880 (1 petal used for the nose)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309 (use the circle punch for the iris of eye)
- Crop-A-Dial hand punch #108362(for the holes on the box to thread a ribbon)
- Basic Black CS
- Old Olive - 5/8" Satin Ribbon #117292
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!