Friday, June 4, 2010
Tart and Tangy with Ice Cream Card
Here's another Sneak Peak card!!! I was missing my Tart and Tangy stamp set and I was so glad to find a lovely sample to case a card using the stamp sets again!
You may want to guess what I used for the 2 flavored Ice Cream effect :) hihi..
The colors I used were just perfect and makes you want mid-Summer to be here now :)
Cardstocks to play around with:
- Melon Mambo
- Only Orange (can be substituted with the new Peach Parfait)
- Summer Sun (can be substituted with Daffodil Delight)
- Kiwi Kiss (can be substituted with the new Pear Pizzazz)
- Whisper White
- Pink Pirouette
- Green Galore (retiring, so sad to see this color go)
- Tart and Tangy #111514
- Birthday Bliss #115442
- Pumpkin Pie
- Crushed Curry
- Real Red
- Soft Suede
- Scallop Edge Punch
- Scallop Square Punch
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
- 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon - So Saffron
- 1/8" hand punch
Don't forget the Fantabulous PROMOS. Specially the $99 Starter Kit to become a demonstrator!!! This promo runs only once a year and you'd want to get these PERKS from this incredible promo.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!