Thursday, November 5, 2009
Mojo Monday 111
I'm back for Mojo Monday. I'm sure it can always be Mojo Monday any day. Since I've moved 2 weeks ago, I only got my internet running yesterday and I'm trying to catch up on my daily routine. Whew! It's never easy to move. The unpacking and organizing is half the battle..ugh. Anyway, you know what I mean.
Onto my mojo card, I'm still focusing on Holiday Cards and here is my take on this weeks challenge.
- Stamps: Sparkly & Bright p.41 #115346 (IBC); Christmas Punch p.14 #115366 (Hostest Level 2)
- Ink: Real Red p.156 #103133; Old Olive Green p.156 #102277 (IBC)
- DSP : Christmas Cocoa Specialty p.21 #116770 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Cardstock: Soft Suede #115318; Very Vanilla #101650; Old Olive #100702; Real Red #102482 (IBC) p.155-156
- Ribbon: Real Red 1" Double-Sticked Grosgrain Ribbon p.182 #115607 (IBC)
- Brads: p.179 (featured brad not SU)
- Big Shot Machine p.194 #113439 (IBC)
- SU! Textured Impresssions Folder Petals-A-Plenty p.21 #116824
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!