Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thanksgiving Turkey - Punch Art
GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!!! IT"S HERE, IT'S HERE!!! My Turkey Punch art came a little late this year but you'll still have time to make these cute and easy punch art! You may decorate him around your house or at the dinner table tomorrow! I promise, It's QUICK!!! DEFINITELY LOTS OF FUN!!!
I made 2 turkeys for your choice. My mom loves the one on the left and my dad likes the one on the right...hehehe. Preferences!! You pick!!! Anyway, it's just a difference of what punch to use for the feathers. I had a comment from the Luv2Stamp Group where they've said that one looks like a turkey girl and the other a turkey boy. How cute is that!
Glue them all together as illustrated.
Cut 3 of the Window Word or the Modern Label pieces in half for the feathers.
Cut 1 red Window word in 1/4 pieces and use only the tips for his giblets on his head and chin.
Cut the Boho Blossom piece in half for his feet.
Cut a square for his beak.
PUNCH: pgs.186-187 (IBC)
- 1" Circle Punch #109046
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch #104401
- 1/2" Circle Punch #104390
- Hand held 1/8" Circle Punch
- Scallop circle Punch #109043
- Boho Blossoms Punch #110711
- Window Word Punch #105090
- or Modern Label Punch #116630
PAPER: pgs 155-156 (IBC)
- Real Red #102482
- Crushed Curry #115319 (In Color)
or Summer Sun #103124
- Pumpkin Pie #105117
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Whisper White #100730
- Basic Black #102851
- Creamy Caramel #102514
- GLUE: I prefer to use Crystal effects glue #101055(you can control small amounts of glue)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!!!