Friday, May 1, 2009

Gift Tags in April

I'm back! Sorry for the long pause, but my sister's visit had me pre-occupied for the past weeks. Anyway, I made her gift tags to bring home. She loves my SU! gift tags and showed her tons of cards I made and collected from swaps. Here are some of the new ones I created for her....

Butterfly Series


I used the SU! Beautiful Butterflies die here and used the "Doodle This" stamp set. The inner butterfly was sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. Used Texturz Plates for the embossed tags.





Crazy for Cupcake Series

I had to make Red Velvet Cupcakes, they're my FAVORITE!!!! I used the "Crazy for Cupcakes" Stamp set and the "Goody Goody Gumdrops" Hostess Set (Level 3) on the sentiments. Colors are "Riding Hood Red" and "Whisper White". Ribbon used is the retired "Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red" 1-3/8" grosgrain ribbon. Also used the Texturz Plates background (large dots)




Tart and Tangy Series

Used the "Tart and Tangy" stamped set here and sprinkled them with dazzling diamond to give that sugar and sour effect on the fruits.
Cardstocks: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Tangerine Orange, Whisper White
Tools: Used the Sizzlits die "Little Leaves", used Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, piercing tool



More Tags
I used the "Goody Goody Gumdrops" Hostest Stamp Set Level 3. Ribbons and buttons used may be found in any craft store.



The tag below was made with stamps from:
"Cheep Talk" Stamp set
"Goody Goody Gumdrops" as sentiments
"Full of Life" as sentiments
"Organic Grace" - dragonfly image (from a retired Hostess Set)
and used the "Little Leaves" sizzlits die.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin