Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3D - White Roses

I saw a similar design on a bedroom wall and I couldn't resist making a version of it on a card. I used the 3-dimensional technique where you cut layers of the image to give out the depth. Scroll down for instructions. I hope you like it.



Details:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Define Your Life (which I got free as a reward for great 2009 SAB sales, thanks SU!)
Ink: Craft Whisper White, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip Brown, Shimmery White

Stamp 3 images onto the cardstock and trim the 3 parts of the flower as illustrated. Adhere pieces with dimensionals. I like using Shimmery White cardstock on these roses!!! So elegant!



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin