Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Easter Baskets


Hello, hello, hello!!!I hope you had a Happy Easter, my friends. I've been busy fulfilling orders and preparing for easter I just didn't get to share that much last week. Plus, my dear sister is in town with my nephew and I just wanted to put family first before anything else. I'm sure we all need our family time.
Here are some colorful cutie baskets to share. It's actually half-completed where I made little daisies for the handle ends. Of course, I made bunnies for these babies, too. I also made some smaller version of them too which will be shared to you on my next post.

Here's a cute picture of my Easter ensemble with my cute Easter Snoopy plush.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Cute, colorful baskets! I totally love your bunnies, of course! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin