Saturday, December 10, 2011
It's here!!!! This Santa box was made 2 months ago but only did he show up today, close to the big special day :) oh well, better late than never..hehe :)
Anyway, this cute santa box was made with inspirations found in my BigShot Die. Did I tell you mine just got sooooo overused and broke down on me!! Thanks to the 3 year warrantee of SU! Soooo AWESOME!!! They got me a Brand New BigShot in no time and gave me FREE Shipping to return the old one!!! Fantabulous!!
If you don't have one yet.... it's just the best investment ever!!!
Ok here's the recipe for my Santa Box:
- Tasteful Trim die #120893 (for the beard and hat trim)
- Fancy Favor Die #115965
- Textured Impression Embossing Folder - Snow Burst #124096 (emboss the hat)
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906 (Santa hat)
- Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer #122464 (Santa hat trim)
- Snowflake #119852 (Santa hat trim)
- Bird Builder #117191 (wings for Santa's mustache)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - circle #118309 (Santa's Mouth and inner eye)
- 1/2 inch circle punch #119869 - (Santa's outer eye and nose)
- Whisper White
- Bushing Bride
- Real Red
- Poppy Parade
- Lucky Limeade
- Pretty in Pink
- Glimmer Paper - Silver #124005
- Stampin Pastels #109937 (for Santa's Blush)
- SU! Dimensionals #104430
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!