Monday, July 5, 2010
Celebrating a Happy 4th
How did you celebrate your 4th? I'm sure you all had your sumptuous bbq events with family and friends with fireworks views to seal the day. I just did the opposite, no bbq nor fireworks but just made these boxes and handed them out to whoever I saw in the mall and in the grocery. My info on workshops and my blog was disclosed in it:) Hopefully I get some responses (I wish). hehe.
Anyway, the flowers I made here were made with the Boho Blossom Punch. I made 4 layers of each so you should punch out 4 boho blossom groups to make 3 full flowers.
I had to cut each slits in each petal groove (but only for layers 1,2 and 3). Then I had to sponge the edges of the petals with Baja Breeze Ink and pierced the center of the flowers to fasten a brad. Fluff the flowers so it gives that extra lift.
These boxes where just made with my Ghirardelli box template with SU! supply:
- Real Red #102482 (for the lid of the box)
- Not Quite Navy #101722 (for the body of the box)
- Bashful Blue (flower) #105120
- Very Vanilla (flower) #101650
- Baja Breeze Ink Pad #111833
- Night of Navy (DSP series Paper Stack)- Regals #117154
- Boho Blossom Punch #119858
- Small Star #109045 (not in the new catalogue, but you may try to order)
- Sponge #101610
- 5/8" White Sheer Ribbon #114319
- Brads #119736 (neutrals)
- Dazzling Diamonds #102023
- Dimensionals #104430
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!