Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You Note Cards

I just can't thank people enough on how much they do for me for just being there and being a friend. I was inspired to make these type of note cards and thought I could put a little something simple and special.


Card Details:
CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip Brown, Kiwi Kiss
STAMP: Full of Life stamp set
INK: Chocolate Chip Brown
TOOLS: BigShot Top Notes Die, Scallop Punch, 1/2" circle Punch
OTHER DETAILS: Used Tombo Glue to adhere the flower.
FLOWER INSTRUCTION: Cut a 6 scallop piece and 4 scallop piece from the scallop circle as seen on the illustration and adhere together. Cut the 1/2" circle chocolate chip brown CS in half and adhere to the bottom of the flower. Cut a slanting stem, approx 2.5 inches.

Here is another card version:



CARD DETAILS:
STAMP: Yummy Set
INK: Certainly Celery
TOOLS: Bigshot Top Notes Die and Very Vanilla CS
Other: Ribbon used may be found in a craft store.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin