Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jingle all the Way - RUB ONS - Part 1



Hi! I know that's it's just thanksgiving but I can't help getting ahead to the Christmas Spirit. I made this frame as a gift to a friend of mine who hosted a stamp camp party. It just fits her whole ensemble on the corner of her lovely living room. She even put a stand on it. Here is closer look at the bottom where I filled the frame with small and medium bells. Frame size is 10" x 12".

Like Patty's frame I used the medium Park Avenue Balls and the medium "Jingle Bells" Rub-On. I also used the Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Ribbon.
DSP: Chocolate Chip DSP and the Bella Rose DSP
Other Note: I had to use a gold backing punched with the Large Scallop Die to emphasize the "Jingle Bells all the Way" title. I also used 10" x 20" frame and a vine of bells which may be purchase in a craft store.
Please let me know if you have any questions or order in my Stampin UP website.
RUB-ONS are now on sale for 20% off with purchases of $20 or more. So hurry and get yours before November 30th!
For more free Project ideas, visit my BLOG.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin