Monday, September 1, 2008

Lollipop Bears


Happy Labor Day everybody! I know that everyone had a little something to celebrate the 3 day weekend. But of course, most of all, I bet you're all ready for the sending off your kids to school again. To all those who don't have kids in school yet, enjoy your babies while you still can hold them.

Here is a set of bear that I recently made for sale. It has been garnering popularity in ebay and I just wanted to share with you how cute this bears can be. I bought the lollipop from an ebayer and to my dismay, the seller sent it to me around 6 weeks after I paid for it. What a bummer. But the good thing about patience is, I got 2 packages of my lollipop in the mail.

The designed paper used on the skirts were paper scraps I had for over 10 years. I still keep a bunch of my scrap papers for future uses like this. The ribbons used were just given to me by my friend Mayda. She got a bulk of it, that could fill a small pillow case, for 25 cents. What a find! Thanks Mayda!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Awesome bears. They look like stuffed animals. How in the world did you make them?
Love them all!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin