Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cupcake Shape Box- Tutorial


Another carefully engineered project, I present, my Cupcake Shape Boxes. Last summer, I've been trying to figure out how to make these boxes... My Gosh, it took so long and the missing link just came to me last week! Then everything came into place!!! I just can't help but create this yummy boxes!

If you already have my cake box tutorial, here's a great addition to complete your birthday ensemble favors. You can also make it a Birthday workshop too.

Display these boxes on your cupcake rack and get all the compliments. Of course you can fill them with goodies like chocolates, mints and wrapped candies. It's the size of a regular cupcake! Sell these at your fairs and it'll surely be a sell out.

For the tutorial, click the "BUY IT NOW" button for $4.99. A .pdf file will be sent via email disclosed by paypal within 24 hours. If you don't receive the file within 24 hours, please contact me. If you are my downline, you get all my Tutorials FREE!!!






Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Well Kay, you did it again! I just bought your tutorial. I seem to love everything "cupcake"! Can't wait to make one up. I will take it to Patty's meeting next week. Maybe I will make her one.......thanks again,
Cindee

kay said...

A COMMENT FROM MARLENE C.....
Oh, you clever girl! I would have never thought that you had used what you did! Thank you
for your time and effort. It's another wonderful tutorial!
Marlene

kay said...

A COMMENT FROM SUSAN B.
Kay...Thank -you so much!! Love your tutorial!!! You are amazing....can't wait to try this out for myself. Thanks again!!
Susan
www.craftroomwindow.blogspot.com

Debarge Design Builders said...

love those cupcakes, kay! at least i know for sure these are "sugar free" hehe. brilliant, kay! =D

Unknown said...

These cupcakes are just too stinkin' cute!! I have picked these to showcase on My Crafty Picks #3 on 2-13-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow are you clever or what! They are brilliant.

kay said...

A COMMENT FROM TERRI S. .....
Thank You so much Kay! I love the totes! My first totes I am going to make is for my son Webelos Scout Group. They cross into Boy Scouts on March 1st and I want to put something little in them to give them!! So they will be Boy Scout colors!!! Thanks again for your awesome work. I will certainly be back for more because I really enjoyed your blog!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin